We are continually looking for strong, hardworking, and motivating individuals to join our IPT team. Our employees have achieved some of the highest degrees and certifications that our field has to offer including Doctorates in Physical Therapy (DPT), Master in Physical Therapy (MPT), Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialists (APTA), Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists, Certified Athletic Trainers, and much more. Our company provides opportunities for professional advancement and believes in the "team" philosophy.
FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical (available for 30+ hours)
- Incentive Programs Including Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off Including Sick Days, Holidays, and Vacation (Part-Time receives 1/2 of Full-Time PTO)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- California Licensed Physical Therapist, New Grads Welcomed (PTLA)
- Student Physical Therapist
- Front Office Coordinator
- PT Aides
If you are interested in joining the IPT team please call our corporate office to see the current locations that we are hiring at (310) 539 - 8800 x 108.